Playlist!!!X3


Thursday, February 25, 2010

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!!! :D

For some odd reason, I put "OROCHIMARU UNITE!!!!" as my original title...don't know why, but I just typed it.O_o Nobody ever warned me that your best friend could become a slut in highschool...advice, anyone? Because I miss the old her, and the new her is on boyfriend #6...and she wants to lose her virginity before the end of freshman year!:O And, I saved the most shocking for last...drum roll please!*drumrollcomesoutofnowhere* O_o i got a boyfriend. and i love him. and he loves me. never expected this to happen to me so soon, and I'm scared because I'm not that pretty, and he could find someone so much better, even though he says he loves me and he doesn't want anyone else...I don't know how to express my emotions that well, so it's a pain to try to talk to him about how I feel...and I'm gonna stop, because I'm starting to ramble...OH!!!WAIT!!!! who wants to start a protest at their school? cause I'm thinking of doing one for unfair treatment of students...anyone have some ideas :D?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay, well done on getting a bf! Hopefully, it works out for you. :D.

And yes, procrastinators shall unite... tomorrow. We'll do it later, idk.