Playlist!!!X3


Monday, March 1, 2010

someone gimme a gun!

Cause I'm about to shoot my ex-best friend...she made this video that starts with "Jake's a fag!"...Jake is my boyfriend, to clear up any confusion. But it really hurt him, because he already gets mad at my ex-friend(lets call her...kitty)because she is always trying to control me or put me down, and if that doesn't work, she gets mad and makes it seem like it's all my fault...:( but he said he hates how kitty treats me, and that I deserve better and then he proceeded to bitch her out and tell her how he really feels about her and how he thinks I should be treated as a friend, not some sort of slave. I really love that boy...X3 but anyways...more people are on my side about the situation, and I know kitty will make this into some sort of drama for the whole school to watch, because she loves being the center of attention WAY too much. I think it's my turn to take her down a notch or 20...what sayeth thou?!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aw, that's mean of Kitty to do that.
Is Kitty your best friend or just an acquaintance? idk.